ThermaSol PROIII-84 Steam Generator Pro Series Ultimate with Fast Start, powerflush, and Smart Steam - 84 Cu. Ft.
As one of the industry's most technologically advanced and robust steam generators today, the Pro Series has reset expectations for achieving modern wellness at home. Now offered in three distinct models, the Pro Series combines the latest technology with ThermaSol durability, performance and efficiency to ensure a consistent steam shower experience every time. Each Pro Series model is crafted with the same industrial grade stainless steel and lifetime warranty, plus performance-engineered to deliver constant steam at a constant rate, split-tank technology and state-of-the-art energy efficiency technology. Pro Series III offers the next level of sophistication with an advanced cleaning system and a stainless steel drain pan. Pro Series III is the only model to feature the ultimate in smart steam temperature control.
- No Questions Asked Lifetime Warranty (EXCLUSIVE) Parts & Labor: 2 years in home, lifetime at factory. Only from ThermaSol.
- Latest Digital Technology (EXCLUSIVE) The Controller Area Network (CAN Bus) is the nervous system, enabling intelligent communication through all connected ThermaSol devices
- Constant Steam at a Constant Rate (EXCLUSIVE) No noisy irritating steam lags or bursts; constant steam flow, always.
- Split Tank Technology (EXCLUSIVE) Provides longevity through design.
- FastStart Technology Steam in seconds, not minutes.
- PowerFlush - The Most Advanced Cleaning System (EXCLUSIVE) Most competitors use a drain gravity system which does not completely eliminate sediment. ThermaSol uses a pressurized inner tank system to remove sediment.
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- PATENTED Smart Steam - The Ultimate in Temperature Control. Providing the ultimate steam bathing experience, no irritating temperature fluctuations. The most desired feature in the steam
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
For sizing refer to the following:
Simple Sizing Formula: Shower L x W x H = Cubic Feet
For every foot of ceiling height over 8 ft., choose next size generator.
(up to 10 ft.) All interior wall material is irrelevant.
For example a shower 5x5x8 (200 cu. ft.) would require a ProI/II/III-240, if the ceiling height is 9 feet, a 395 is required, and for a 10 foot ceiling, a 575 is required.
Why Buy From Us?
ArtOfSteamCo is a small business based out of Denver, Colorado made up of a team with years of experience in home improvement products, specifically steam showers. Our focus is customer centric, bringing the most personalized service in our industry.
We are authorized resellers of all of the brands we carry, meaning, all warranties from manufactures carry over if you buy from us! We do our best to offer the best prices while still offering a warranty, something many other sellers on the internet cannot do. If you find an authorized reseller with a price lower than ours, contact us and we will do our best to match it!
If you have questions regarding anything from product information to pricing, we are always available to you through our contact us page!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.